Things to do in Delaware

Delaware isn't exactly known for a lot in the wider public mind, mostly people know the easy joke that appears I think in Wayne's World or maybe even Wayne's World Two: "Dela-Where?" not that I can blame them, unless your a birder or happen to live in the mid atlantic and want to go to a queer friendly beach there isn't a lot going on here, besides tax free shopping. We have a Bike race, and quite a few charity rides. Next year, I am going to go on at least one club charity ride a month. I am also thinking about doing Randos in the shoulder months or if I get incredibly ambitious in off weekends. My performance goal isn't all that ambitious I would like to see sub seven hour 100 mile finishes, in the sort of elevations we see in the appalachian piedmont.
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW