New Bike!


I bought a new bike on black friday from the urban bike project of Wilmington, Its pretty rare these days to see a bike come up for sale in the local market that will fit a guy my size, so I snapped this up almost immediately after it went for sale. I would like to thank Brent Phillips for finding it on craigslist and telling me about it! It is a very fun ride and while I am going to replace the handlebars, and drive train for something a little more modern than downtube shifters and that huge drop handlebar its fun to ride around town, I haven't tried out any of the more serious hills outside of town but I think that I can grind my way up most of them in 45 21 at least I hope so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

Bordeaux in a nutshell.