Pizza Problem

I have a serious pizza problem. I started out this year playing around with the no knead bread recipe and I had a lot of success and fun with that, and recently I started to make pizza. I make the sauce as well. It's a lot of fun to play around with this process since there are so many moving parts to a good pizza. How did you make the bread, what is the sauce, toppings cheese the amounts of all of this. I think I am getting better.

So far I think I like fresh whole milk mozzarella the most, but I also think I need to add another cheese. I also might start adding sugar to my sauce. Finding fancy meats and cheeses is nice but honestly I would rather get better at making the pizza with inexpensive bits first.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW