My continuing pizza party

Making a lot of pizza around the house and I have started counting calories again, my lowest weight this summer was around 190 pounds and I am around 195 pounds now. I had Ulcerative Colitis and last year on November 8th, 2017, I had my large intestine and rectum removed. I need to stay about the same weight as my surgery which is 205 pounds or less, this is because I have an ileostomy which is when your small intestine is routed out through a hole made in your abdomen. It has been a wild ride. I am coming to terms with what it means. but I also have to say that I have never been this healthy in my life. So the goal is to get down to about 185-180 pounds this winter. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW