You Tube

I have been making youtube videos for the last few months. These are simple short information packed videos about topics in wine beer and spirits. I don't have any fancy equipment most of these have been shot on a ten dollar Joby smart phone clip attached to my six foot tall cat tree, others filmed by my long suffering wife standing on a coffee table.

I occasionally try to do more traditional vlogs where I talk about something in my life but I am still just barely getting comfortable in front of the camera, and I haven't figured out how to frame my daily life in an interesting enough manner. Though as I have time and my health permits I am going to continue this creative outlet. I really enjoy writing the scripts and talking about the products I sell at work.

Here is a link to my youtube channel.
https://www.youtube.com/user/awallace230

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW