American Wine Region YouTube Videos

I am starting a project on american wine region videos and I am going to have to see if there is anything I can do to make the videos more interesting then me staring into a camera talking. I can now incorporate still images into my videos, I haven't figured out a solution for animations yet, but when I do I think that will be the natural evolution of the channel. Then I can get a script and a microphone, and really cut up the audio, so I don't sound like the stuttering mess I am.


The first batch of videos includes a general overview of what an american viticulture areas where I explain the idea of declassification and give the example of Oakville, and Rutherford, Napa Valley, Napa County, California wine. I could really revisit this in a more through way and talk about the legal requirements of making a new AVA.
The second video I made, in this same session, is about New York State Wine. New York wine is known primarily on the strength of its Riesling. I then segue into a discussion of Direct to consumer wines. I could also do this over and talk about how a lot of very interesting wines that are madeby very large wineries are reserved for this trade.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW