Work, Time, Desire

Well at least I thought I might have injured my back but really it was just a pulled muscle and a few trips to a physical therapist they taught me a couple of stretches that really helped with the back pain and now I feel a hell of a lot better, plus I also learned a few occupational safety things, when I am doing inventory at the store I need to remember to work on both sides of my body, I lifted 50 pound boxes of wine on the left side of my body for four hours in a row and hey my left side hurt for two weeks, shocker, I also need to work on the right side, if I had used both sides evenly I doubt I would have hurt myself.

This is a video I took at biddle point, it took about half hour to film, most of it was waiting for something to happen. It also proved to me that to get this shot I really need a camera more sophisticated than a galaxy note 4 cell phone to get a nice video of the sunset.

Which neatly brings me to the desire portion of the title, I would love a decent point and shoot, and a drone and a computer that is powerful enough to edit video. I think that is at least three years of presents at the very least, especially with my sister's wedding coming up in two seasons.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW