Train Ride to Philly

So what isn't talked about in this video is that I took the train up to philly to go to the vintage wine tasting, where I had a lot of fun, and drank too much. This is the great challenge at these big 'professional' wine tastings, they do provide spit buckets but you might not be able to get to them easily enough to make it seem like spitting (while the right thing to do) is too difficult. So hopefully my liquor store is going to be the exclusive source of white girl rose in Delaware. I can't believe that wine brand didn't make a bigger splash here but then I am also not surprised since I am maybe the second youngest wine buyer in the state.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW