The Brandywine Creek in Wilmington

This is a photo of the Washington Street bridge and the Brandywine Creek in downtown Wilmington Delaware. I went down to the creek to shoot a youtube video, and I was successful in that but I did realize that I cannot just go and wing these walk and talks. I need to come up with a plan and then execute it I only managed to get a 2:45 video out of a hour long walk and at least 20 mins of raw footage. I am starting to get better at the filming portion of the skill but I still need to pause more between expressed ideas I talk at about the right speed maybe I could get a hair faster, but I need to figure out how to have a coherent topic and perhaps even a structure to the discussion. Hopefully, by this time next year an hour long walk will make at least a ten minute video.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Maconnaise

The Wines and Domaines of France by Clive Coates MW